CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (CPD) COURSES
THERMAL FLUID SYSTEMS MODELLING
Date: 20 November – 24 November 2023
Location: Randburg, Johannesburg, Fairway Hotel – Guvon Hotels and Spas
Payment confirms registration. Get 15% discount until the end of September!
This course provides essential insight into flow and heat transfer principles and their application to real-world scenarios. Attendees of the course will thoroughly understand thermal fluid system analysis. Implementing systems modelling knowledge saves time and costs when undertaking design, optimization, and refurbishment projects.
By the end of this training, trainees should be able to:
• Fundamentally understand the theory involved in thermal fluid systems
• Effectively approach and critically analyze component and system-related problems
• Build a purpose-specific system representative thermal fluid model using Flownex SE
Who should attend
• Engineers In Training –Become acquainted with systems modelling principles and application
• Experienced engineers –Refresh fundamental understanding
• Technical leads –Understand capability and effective application of modelling tools
R 19 500 per person
ECSA CPD POINTS
Note: M-Tech Industrial (Pty) Ltd is committed to protecting all Data Subjects’ privacy and to ensure that personal information is collected, processed, stored and safeguarded in accordance with the requirements of the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (POPIA).
Personal information will only be used for the original purposes it was collected for. If for any reason you think that your information is not processed in the correct manner, or that your information is being used for a purpose other than for what it was originally intended, you should contact us immediately.
For more information on the protection of your personal information, please visit our Privacy Statement at https://www.mtechindustrial.com
For any inquiries, feel free to contact Riani Wagner at firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 18 297 0326/7 ext.141.